White Sauce Pasta
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. add 6-7 chopped cloves of garlic, 1 medium sized onion, 1 capsicum and boiled sweet corn.
2. Add 1 tbsp crushed black pepper and salt to taste.
3. Stir and cook the veggies for 2 minutes, and set them aside.
4. For the white sauce, take another cooking pot, add 2 tbsp oil, allow it to heat then add 2 tbsp of maida / all-purpose flour and stir continuously.
5. Now gradually add 1 glass milk little by a little while stirring continuously until sauce starts to thicken.
6. Add 1 tbsp crushed black pepper, 1 tbsp oregano, 1 tbsp chilli flakes, salt to taste, and sauteed vegetables. give it a mix.
7. Add boiled pasta, grated cheese and give a good mix.
8. Transfer it to a serving plate, garnish it with oregano, chili flakes, and some more cheese