South indian, Mains
1. Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take ½ cup wheat flour, ½ cup rice flour, 2 tbsp rava / sooji.
2. Also add in 1 tbsp curd and 1 cup water. whisk well making sure there are no lumps.
3. Further add ½ finely chopped onion, 1 inch finely chopped ginger, 1 finely chopped green chilli, 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves, 2 tbsp chopped curry leaves, 1 tsp cumin seeds and 1 tsp salt.
4. Also add ½ cup water or as required and prepare a flowing consistency batter like of rava dosa, else the dosa will not be crisp. rest for 20 minutes or till flour absorbs water.
5. Check for consistency and add more water if required.
6. Now carefully pour the dosa batter over hot tawa.
7. Sprinkle ½ or 1 tsp of oil from the top.
8. Furthermore, let the base turn crispy golden brown. keep on medium flame to cook.
9. Finally, serve instant wheat dosa immediately with coconut chutney.