Watermelon Glass Pudding With Floating Summer Fruits
I myself was amazed when I actually made it for the first time.
Look and enjoy the summer feeling !!
1. Heat 1 cup watermelon juice on low flame for 2 minutes while continuously stirring it.
2. Add 2 tbsp rose syrup, 1/2 tsp black salt, 1/4 tsp lemon juice and let it simmer.
3. Dissolve 5 gms chinagrass strips separately in 1/2 cup water and let it boil for 4-5 minutes until it dissolves completey. then strain and pour in the puree mix.
4. Stir well for 4-5 minutes and let it cool down.
5. Pour in desirable moulds, add watermelon chunks to it and let it set in fridge for 1 hour.
6. For serving, add diced summer fruits of your choice, ice cubes and soda.
7. Serve chilled with umbrellas to garnish.