Vrat Ki Kachori
Indian fasting, Snacks
Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
1. Mix together potatoes, chestnut flour and rock salt in a bowl and knead into a semi-stiff dough.
2. Mix together coconut, raisins, chillies, coriander leaves and rock salt in another bowl.
3. Grease your palms with some ghee. divide the dough into equal portions, stuff with coconut mixture and shape into kachoris. coat with arrowroot powder and set aside.
4. Heat sufficient peanut oil in a kadai. deep-fry the kachoris till golden brown and crisp. drain on absorbent paper.
5. Serve hot with green chutney.