Vegetarian Spinach Lasagna
1. Spread 2 boiled lasagna sheets in a glass baking dish.
2. Take 1.5 cups blanched spinach on a worktop. add 4-5 garlic cloves and chop finely. transfer into a bowl, add 3/4 cup cooked brown rice, salt to taste and mix well. add 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil and mix well.
3. Spread 2 tbsp sweet red chilli sauce and some spinach mixture on the lasagna sheets in the baking dish. top with 2 tbsp grated processed cheese.
4. Place 2 boiled lasagna sheets on top, spread 2 tbsp sweet red chilli sauce, some of the mozzarella cheese slices and cover with remaining spinach mixture.
5. Spread remaining 2 boiled lasagna sheets and top with remaining 2 tbsp sweet red chilli sauce, remaining 3 tbsp grated processed cheese, remaining mozzarella cheese slices and 8-9 fresh basil leaves.
6. Place the dish in the oven and bake at 180ºc for 1/2 an hour.
7. Serve hot.