1. Soak 1/2 cup moong dal in water for 20 minutes.
2. In a pan heat 1 tsp ghee . add in 1/2 cup dalia / broken wheat and roast on low flame. roast for 2-3 minutes or till dalia turns aromatic. keep aside.
2. Further in a cooker heat 1 tsp oil, 1 tsp jeera and pinch of hing or asafoetida. saute till the jeera splutters.
3. Additionally, add 1/2 tsp ginger paste and 2 slit green chillies. saute for a minute.
4. Furthermore add 1 finely chopped tomato and saute till it turns soft and mushy. also add 2 tbsp peas, 1/2 chopped carrot, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and salt to taste. saute for a minute or two.
5. Add in 1/2 cup soaked moong dal. saute for a minute. now add 4 cups water and give a good stir.
6. Cover and pressure cook for 3 whistles or till dalia gets cooked completely.
7. Finally, serve mixed vegetable dalia with curd or some pickle.