1. To a large bowl, add 5 boiled potatoes, 1 cup boiled green peas, 1 cup grated carrot, 1 cup finely chopped green capsicum, 1 cup cooked cauliflower florets, 1 finely chopped onion, 2 finely chopped green chillies, finely chopped ginger, finely chopped coriander leaves and juice of 1 lemon.
2. To this add 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp chilli powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala powder, 1/2 tsp cumin powder and mix everything together.
3. Knead it with hands mashing the potatoes.
4. To this add chopped cashewnuts and bread crumbs and mix everything.
5. Take a portion of the cutlet mixture, make it into a patty.
6. In a bowl, add 1 tsp cornflour and some water. mix to make cornflour slurry.
7. Dip the cutlets in the cornflour slurry and roll it into bread crumbs.
8. Keep the rolled cutlets in the fridge for 10 minutes.
9. Heat the oil and gently drop the cutlets.
10. Take them out once they are golden brown in color.
11. Hot vegetable cutlets are ready to be served.