1. In bowl take 1/2 cup fresh shredded coconut, 1/2 cup roasted peanut powder, 3 tsp white sesame seeds, 1 tbsp coriander powder, 1 tsp garlic paste, 1 tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp green chilli paste, 1 tbsp cashew nuts, 1 tbsp raisins, salt to taste, 1 cup finely chopped coriander leaves, sugar to taste, 1 tbsp red chilli powder, 1 tbsp garam masala powder, 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1/4 tsp hing, 1 tsp finely chopped green chilli , lemon juice and 1 tsp oil.
2. Mix everything together. use your hands to mix it.
3. Masala is already.
4. Remove the veins of 1 cup wal papdi and cut it into small pieces.
5. Add little water in the wal papdi.
6. Add water at the base of cooker and put the pot with wal papdi in it.
7. Cut 3 medium size brinjal as we cut for bharali vangi. give 2 slits but do not cut the brinjals through.
8. Stuff the prepared masala in brinjals and put these in another pot. add a little water.
9. Put the pot with brinjals in cooker above the wal papdi pot.
10. Close the lid and cook on medium heat until 2 whistles.this speeds up the process.
11. Peel 1 sweet potato and cut it into big chunks.
12. Peel 1 potato and cut it into big chunks.
13. Peel 125 gms suran and cut it into big chunks.
14. Heat up oil on medium heat. drop sweet potato into hot oil and fry until it gets nice golden color from all sides. take it out into a dish.
15. Drop potato in hot oil and fry until it gets nice golden color from all sides. take the potato out into a dish.
16. Drop suran in hot oil and fry until it gets nice golden color from all sides. take suran out into a dish.
17. Heat up oil in a pan.
18. When oil is enough hot add 1/4 tsp ajwain, 1 tsp cumin seeds, pinch of hing and the prepared masala. fry for about 3-4 minutes.
19. Add the cooked wal papdi, fried sweet potato, suran, potato and mix well. add a little water and stir well.
20. Add methi muhtiya, cooked brinjals and mix well. cook for about 3-4 minutes.
21. Chop 1 banana along with its skin and add to the sabzi. mix well. cook on medium heat for about 7-8 minutes and turn off the gas.
22. Garnish with coriander leaves and undhiyu is already. undhiyu goes well with puri or plain paratha.
1. You can use dry grated coconut instead fresh coconut.
2. You also can chop and fry the bringles along with all other veggies instead of stuffing.
3. You also can fry the stuffed bringles in oil a little and the cook in the cooker.