Turkish Pide (turkish Stuffed Flat Bread)
A perfect snack for your rainy evenings and when it comes to the toppings,go innovative and crazy with it.
1. In a bowl, add 2 cups all purpose flour / maida, 1 tsp active dry yeast, 1 tsp sugar, 2 tbsp warm water, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 cup warm water or as required. knead everything together and make a smooth dough.
2. Brush oil in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let the dough rest for 1.5 hours and proof.
3. Take out dough, divide into two parts, roll the divided dough into two balls. cover and allow it to proof again on a floured tray on a warm counter for 1 hour.
4. Roll each dough flat and oval in shape little thicker than a roti.
5. Apply butter in the middle of the flat bread.
6. Put generous amount of mozarella cheese in the middle.top it with keema.
7. Apply some water on the sides of the flat bread and fold the sides, press and seal the loose ends and give it a boat like shape.
8. Brush butter on the edges and sprinkle sesame seeds.
9. Bake on a hot pizza stone or hot tray for 20-25 minutes on high heat in a preheated oven at 230°c. (if adding egg, crack open an egg on it 5-7 minutes before it comes out of the oven, season egg with salt)