Indian Vegetarian Recipes
1. In a pan add 1 & 3/4 cup water, 15-20 tulsi leaves / holy basil. stir and let it boil on a high flame. simmer / lower the heat and let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
2. After 3 minutes, on high flame add 1/2 cup milk. once it boils, simmer / lower the heat and let it boil for a few seconds.
3. On medium flame add 2 tsp tea leaves. stir and let the mixture come to a boil. let it boil for a minute.
4. Add 2 tbsp sugar. stir. strain the tea through a strainer in a cup.
5. Tulsi chai / holy basil tea is ready to be served hot.