SUPERMOM RECIPES INDIA
1. In a pan, heat 1/2 tbsp sesame oil. shallow fry 1/2 cup tofu cut into cubes for 6-8 minutes until brown and crisp. remove in a plate.
2. In the same pan, add 1 medium diced onion, 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper, 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper, 1/2 cup sliced yellow zucchini, 1/4 tsp black pepper powder, pink himalayan salt as per taste. stir fry on high flame for 4-5 minutes.
3. For salad dressing, in a small bowl take 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1/2 tbsp honey, 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper. mix well.
4. In a big mixing bowl, add 1 cup chopped spinach, 1/4 cup chopped cucumber, 1/4 cup boiled corn kernel, 1/4 cup julienned carrots and the stir fry vegetables.
5. Drizzle fresh salad dressing. mix it.
6. Add the stir fried tofu pieces, 1 tsp sesame seeds, 1 tsp flax seeds, some pumpkin seeds.
7. A hearty and healthy salad of crispy tofu and veggies is ready.