North indian, Mains
1. Take a whole chicken and cut into half, lightly slit the breast and leg part.
2. Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, lime juice and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. In a mixing bowl, add mustard oil, degi red chilli powder, shahi jeera, cardamom powder, a pinch of cinnamon powder, coriander powder and mix well.
4. Add hung curd, soft cheese and mix well. add lime juice, salt to taste and roasted gram flour and mix them well.
5. Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and marinate with the second marinade, mix well and place on a greased tray and rest for 2 hours.
6. Bake it for 35 minutes at 170°c.
7. Remove and serve with green chutney and raita.
This recipe serves 4 people.