South indian, Snacks
Chitra's Food Book
1. Take 1 cup of sweet corn.
2. Add required salt, half cup of water and pressure cook it for 3 to 4 whistles.
3. In a pan add coriander seeds, channa dal / bengal gram, dry chillies and dry roast for a minute. let it cool completely.
4. Grind it in a mixie jar and powder it coarsely.
5. Pour some oil in a pan and allow it to heat.
6. Add the mustard seeds and urad dal / black gram skinned to the pan. let the urad dal turn brown and mustard seeds pop.
7. Add curry leaves and saute for a minute.
8. Now add the cooked sweet corn to the pan, add salt if required and saute everything well.
9. To this add the grated coconut and saute.
10. Next add the masala powder to the corn and saute.
11. Our sundal is ready. serve hot.