Sweet Potato Fries
1. Peel 2 sweet potatoes and cut into 1/2 inch square sticks resembling fries.
2. Place into a large ziptop bag, add 2 tbsp cornstarch and toss to coat evenly.
3. Add in 2 tbsp oil, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, salt and black pepper powder to taste, 1/2 tsp paprika powder and toss to coat evenly.
4. Place onto a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil and space evenly apart.
5. Baked in a preheated 425°f oven for 20 minutes, turn over and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
6. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy! makes 2-3 servings. enjoy!
Kindly adjust for salt, sugar and spices as per your baby's age.