Sweet Corn Methi Pulav
1. Heat the oil in the kadai then add butter to it. once butter melts add cumin seeds with whole spices.
2. Add sliced onion and make it golden brown. then add ginger garlic paste with some fresh coriander leaves. saute this for 2 more minutes.
3. Add tomatoes ,cook until it becomes mushy. at this point add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix it.
4. Later add chopped methi and fresh or frozen corns. cook until methi leaves turns translucent. now add soaked rice and salt as per taste with 2 cups of lukewarm water.
5. You can do same procedure in the pressure cooker or you can cook rice completely first then add to the mixture. or you can follow the procedure i mentioned. while doing in cooker, add 1.5 cups of water instead of 2 cups .
6. Serve with dahi or any raita of your choice !