Spinach Oats Pancake
TOTS AND MOMS
1. Wash 5 leaves of spinach / palak and transfer to the mixer. add little water to the mixer for a thin and flowing spinach-water mixture.
2. In a bowl, add 1 cup oats powder, 1/2 cup besan / gram flour, a pinch of cumin powder, a pinch of chilli powder, a pinch of salt and a pinch of turmeric powder. mix well.
3. Finally add the spinach-water mixture to it and mix well. to this mixing bowl add little more water to adjust the batter consistency for preparation of spinach oats pancake.
4. The batter for spinach / palak oats pancake is ready to use. now on a heated non-stick tava spread the batter as thin as possible or thick depending on preference of the baby.
5. Add ghee to cook the batter and close the lid for even cooking.
6. Roast both the sides of the spinach oats pancake and transfer it to a serving plate.
7. Delicious and healthy spinach oats pancakes are ready for your babies to try their hands on for the breakfast, dinner or snacks time.