South Indian Mango Chutney
1. Peel the skin of two raw mangoes and cut into small pieces.
2. Grind these pieces along with 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3. In a pan heat oil , to it add 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds, 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds, 3 dried red chillies, 4 crushed garlic, few curry leaves.
4. Then add the ground paste of raw mango and to it add red chilli powder and salt.
5. Raw mango chutney is ready. it can be eaten as a side dish along with rice or roti.