Smoked Butter Milk
Buttermilk is always wonderful since it's healthy and cooling we can have it any time we prefer.
Chaas, also pronounced 'Chaach' is popular drink across India
It’s a family favourite during summers 😍😍
1. Whisk 1.5 cups curd really well and add all the ingredients namely 1 chopped green chilli, 3 cups water, 1 tsp roasted cumin powder, 1 tsp black salt, 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves and salt to taste.
2. Transfer the chaas in a big bowl.
3. Heat the piece of charcoal on a stove till reddish hot.
4. Now place the small steel bowl on the chaas; keep the hot charcoal on it, add the 4-5 drops of ghee, a pinch of hing and cover with a plate.
5. After 5 minutes, remove the plate, take out the bowl with charcoal.
6. Pour the smoked chaas in the desired glass and serve.