Sindhi Onion Koki
1. In a dough hook mix all the ingredients i.e. 2 bowls of wheat flour, 2 medium sized chopped onions, 2 green chillies finely chopped, 1 tsp jeera / cumin seeds, salt to taste, red chilli powder to taste, 2 tbsp coriander leaves , 2 tsp fresh cream and 2 teaspoons of ghee.
2. Add water little at a time as required and knead a tight dough, add 2 teaspoon oil and knead again.
3. Now, divide the dough into 4 equal parts, and the volume of dough ball should be more than what it is for roti and paratha.
4. Dust some flour and roll the dough ball like we do for roti but it should be a little thick or 4-5 inch diameter circle.
5. Heat the tawa / griddle and brush some oil or ghee.
6. Transfer the koki on tawa / griddle and cook on medium low heat, add some ghee or oil and flip.
7. Apply some ghee or oil again and keep pressing it until golden brown and light crisp.
8. Now, your sindhi onion koki is ready to serve with some curd or pickle, enjoy!!