North indian, Dessert
Cook with Vaishu
1. In a pot add half litre milk and boil it on low flame until it reduces to half.
2. Once it boils add a cup of sugar, 1 tsp of cardamom powder and a tbsp of milk powder.
3. On the other hand, heat a pan add with 1 tsp of ghee and add 1 tbsp each of the dry fruits of your choice and saute for a minute on low flame.
4. Keep the sauteed dry fruits aside. in the same pan add a tsp of ghee and roast a cup of sevai on low flame until golden brown. remove from flame and keep aside.
5. Now add the roasted sevai to the boiled milk and cook for 5 minutes. once it's cooked, add sauteed dry fruits and cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Cool completely and serve cold or on room temperature as per your preference.