Semolina Kheer (porridge)
1. In a pan, add 1 cup of semolina / sooji / rava, roast on low to medium flame until color turns light golden its aromatic. then cool down the semolina / sooji.
2. Put the roasted semolina / sooji / rava in an airtight jar. you can store for a long time to avoid any contact with moisture.
3. In another pan, add 2 cups milk, 2 tbsp roasted semolina / sooji / rava, 1/2 tsp green cardamom and fennel powder. mix it well.
4. Bring it to boil. cook on low to medium flame for 7-8 minutes until it thickens.
5. In the end, add 1/2 tsp desi ghee and mix it well.
1. Sooji kheer is one of the easiest and most nutritious food. it is easily digestible, so it is a perfect food for babies.
2. Sooji ki kheer for babies can be given on completion of 6 months and after starting solids.