Scrambled Egg Sandwich
Mr & Mrs Vahchef – Live Cooking
1. Break open 2 eggs and beat it nicely.
2. Now add 1/2 tsp white pepper powder, salt to taste, 1 tsp cream, 1 tsp milk and beat it thoroughly once again.
3. Now add 1/2 tsp cornstarch and mix it nicely.
4. Take 2 bread slices and cut into round shape with a mould / cookie cutter and dry roast it on hot pan.
5. Add little butter in the same pan and add the egg mixture. keep on stirring or mixing it continuously on a slow flame.
6. Switch off the flame after 5 minutes and apply little butter to the bread.
7. Add the scrambled egg on top of the bread on which the butter is applied.
8. Now apply little more butter on the other bread slice and cover the scrambled egg.
9. Cut it into half and serve your kids, they will love to eat.