Salted Caramel Ice Cream
It gives you a perfect creamy & smooth texture which is equally good as a store bought ice-cream.
For caramel sauce
1. Take a pan, add water and sugar.
Note: don’t stir your syrup. just wait till it gets brown. it will take about 7-8 minutes.
2. Now add cream and stir it properly.
3. Add butter and put the pan on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
4. Switch off the pan. add salt to taste and it’s ready.
For salted caramel ice cream
5. Mix all ingredients well.
6. Put the ice cream mixture in the fridge for 20 minutes.