1. Start by boiling 200-250 gms tagliatelle or any other pasta in salted water according to the package instructions.
2. Heat a pan over medium heat with olive oil. once warm add the cubed salmon and fry from all sides until golden. then remove the salmon to a separate bowl and leave aside.
3. Add 2 sliced garlic cloves to the pan with some more olive oil if needed. fry the garlic for a couple of minutes just to release the aroma.
4. Then add 1 cup cream, 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese and season with some salt and black pepper. continue cooking over medium heat just until the sauce starts to thicken.
5. Once the sauce has thickened and the pasta is cooked, turn off the heat. add the boiled pasta to the pan with the sauce. mix it well with the sauce, along with freshly chopped parsley and the salmon pieces. if you like, leave some of the salmon aside to decorate each of the plates.
6. Serve warm with some extra grated parmesan cheese on top.
You can use any pasta for this recipe.