Quick and Healthy Bites
1. In a bowl add 1.5 cups of sabudana soaked for atleast 4 hours, 6 boiled and peeled potatoes. mash them well together.
2. Now add chopped green chillies as per taste, juice of 1 lemon, 1.5 tsp black salt, salt to taste, 1 tsp black pepper powder and 1 tsp chaat masala. mix everything.
3. Add 1 tsp roasted cumin powder and 1/2 cup roasted peanut powder. mix everything.
4. Heat a pan, take a small portion of this sabudana mixture and gently spread this on it while keeping the flame on medium. please be careful and not hurt yourself. the pan should not be very hot.
5. Drizzle some ghee on top and the sides. cook on one side then flip and cook on the other side as well. its done!!
6. With this mixture you can make 8-10 pancakes.
7. Drizzle some tamarind chutney and peanuts on top of this pancake to complete the look. enjoy this sizzling and delicious indian style pancake!!