Sabudana Khichadi_by Neha Mishra
1. Soak the sabudana overnight.
2. Rinse the sabudana until water turns clear to get rid of the starch. this is an important step to do before you soak the sago ratio of water to sago should be 1:1.
3. In a pan, dry roast 1/2 cup peanuts. once cool, remove the cover and grind it coarsely.
4. Cut i potato, 1 green chili and few curry leaves.
5. In a pan add oil, cumin seeds, green chilli, curry leaves and chopped potato.
6. Once potato is cooked, add the sago and the peanut powder with salt.
7. Add 1 tbsp lime juice and mix well. close the lid for 5 minutes. sabudana khichadi is done. serve it hot.