Rose Gulkand Tea Cake
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add all the dry ingredients- flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar and butter till nice and fluffy.
4. Add in rose essence, curd, sour cream and few drops of color. whisk everything well.
5. Now fold in gulkand and mix nicely.
6. Add dry ingredients, in parts and keep mixing.
7. Pour the batter into a loaf tin and bake for around 25-30 minutes, keep an eye out after 20 minutes.
8. Cool the cake on a rack for about 15-20 minutes. remove the tin, slice and serve the cake.