Ridge Gourd (andhra Style Beerakaya)
South indian, Mains
1. Heat oil. saute urad dal / black gram skinned, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, chopped onions, curry leaves and green chillies.
2. When onion turns transparent, add the chopped ridge gourd, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt & chilli powder. close and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Now add the cooked chana dal and mix well. close and cook again for another 10 minutes.
4. Finally add the coriander powder. mix well and turn off.
5. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.