Raw Banana Cutlet
Sangeeta's Kitchen Delights
1. Take 2 boiled and peeled raw bananas in a large bowl and mash them with a masher. add 1/2 cup cooked barnyard millet / samo and mash well.
2. Add 1 medium chopped onion, 1/2 cup grated beetroot, 1/4 cup grated carrot, 2-3 chopped green chillies, 1/2 tsp fennel powder, 1/4 tsp dry mango powder, 1/4 cup crushed roasted peanuts, 3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, salt to taste and 3/4 tsp tata sampann kitchen king masala and mix with your hand till well combined.
3. To make the cutlets, take a portion of the mixture and shape it into a ball and slightly flatten to make a cutlet.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a non-stick pan.
5. Place the cutlets in the hot oil and shallow fry on both sides till golden brown. drain on an absorbent paper.
6. Arrange the cutlets on a serving plate and serve hot with green chutney.