South indian, Mains
1. Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 1 cup ragi flour / finger millet, 1 cup rava / sooji, ½ cup rice flour.
2. Also add ½ cup curd, 1 inch finely chopped ginger, 1 finely chopped green chilli, few chopped curry leaves, 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, 1 finely chopped onion, 1 tsp cumin seeds, ½ tsp crushed pepper and 1 tsp salt.
3. Add 1 cup water and mix well. add 1 cup more water and mix well to form a lump free batter. rest the batter for 15-20 minutes.
4. After 15 minutes, add 1½ cups of water or as required and prepare a flowing consistency batter.
5. Now carefully pour the dosa batter over hot tawa.
6. Sprinkle ½ or 1 tsp of oil from the top.
7. Once the dosa roasts to golden brown, flip over and cook.
8. Finally, fold the dosa and serve instant ragi dosa immediately with mint chutney.