Your Food Lab
1. In a bowl add 3 medium size boiled and grated potatoes, salt to taste, 1 tsp garlic-green chilli paste, 3 white bread slices without edges and mix everything properly and keep aside for 5-10 minutes.
2. After resting, make round tikkis from the mixture and fry on both sides until golden brown. remove and keep aside for further use.
3. In a pan add water and 2 cup white peas cooked with little salt and turmeric powder. bring it to a boil (don't add too much water it should be not too thick nor too thin).
For assembling ragda patties
4. On a serving plate add warm ragda then add some green chutney, sweet & sour chutney and then place the patties on it.
5. Now on the patties add sweet & sour chutney, green chutney amd sprinkle some degi red chilli powder, chopped onion, chopped tomatoes, chopped green chillies, and some dry garlic chutney.
6. Then garnish it with some coriander leaves, sev, roasted cumin powder, chaat masala, pomegranate pearls and lemon wedges.
7. Serve immediately.