Quinoa Rose Phirni
Here goes the simple recipe
1. Wash 1 cup quinoa. boil it in 2 cups of water for 10 minutes or until half cooked. strain the water completely.
2. In a pan add 1.5 cups milk add the boiled quinoa. add 1/2 cup jaggery or as per taste.
3. Add cardamom powder and a few dried rose petals. keep boiling till the complete mixture thickness.
4. Add 1/2 cup roohafza, 1 tsp rose essence and dryfruits of your choice. you can add pink colour also for colour(optional). i have not added any colour.
5. Cool it down completely. refrigerate and serve chilled.
This recipe serves 4 people.