Quinoa Mango Salad
This fresh, fruity sweet n sour salad is the best thing you can have this Mango season!! Healthy, filling and lip-smacking!!
Ready in minutes, loaded with protein, fiber, antioxidants and vitamin C this salad is relished by all!!
For cranberry vinaigrette
1. Soak 1/2 cup dried whole cranberries in hot water for 30 minutes.
2. Grind it along with water into a coarse paste.
3. To it, add 1 tsp apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp honey, black pepper powder and salt to taste.
4. In a bowl, add 1 cup cooled quinoa precooked with salt and black pepper powder.
5. Then add 1 cup fresh mango cubes, 1 tsp chopped chillies, 1 tbsp cranberry vinaigrette, 1 tbsp spiced sunflower seeds, fresh mint. mix gently. best served chilled.
1. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the quinoa while cooking.
2. It's better if you chill all the ingredients before mixing together!!
3. If you can't find cranberries, replace with strawberries or even soaked raisins.
4. Similarly add any nuts or seeds of your choice, this is a great way of adding seeds to your daily diet!