South indian, north indian, Mains
Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
1. Heat ghee in a non-stick pan. add cumin seeds, coriander seeds and mix well.
2. Add onions and sauté till translucent. add ginger-garic-green chilli mixture and sauté for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
3. Add tomatoes, salt and mix well. cover and cook till tomatoes are pulpy.
4. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and mix well.
5. Add ¼ cup water and mix. add pumpkin cut into 1/2 inch cubes, ½ cup water and mix.
6. Cover and cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
7. Adjust salt, add tata sampann garam masala, coriander leaves and mix well.
8. Transfer into serving bowl, garnish with coriander sprig and serve hot with chapati.