North indian, Dessert
1. In a pan, roast all the seeds namely 1/2 cup sunflower seeds, 1/2 cup watermelon seeds, 1 tbsp white sesame seeds, 1/2 cup chopped almonds and keep them aside.
2. Melt 200 gms jaggery till it's completely lump less over low flame.
3. Then, by turning off the flame, put all the remaining roasted seeds into the jaggery. add a pinch of salt and 1/2 tsp cardamom powder and mix well.
4. Grease a plate with ghee and put all the mixture in it and then roll it with the rolling pin into medium thick chapati type.
5. When it's medium set, cut them into a square and let it cool completely and finally enjoy it by having it in breakfast, lunch or dinner.