1. Take 1/2 cup thick poha in a bowl. wash and drain the water completely. use thick poha variety, which is soft enough to mash with 5 minutes of soaking.
2. Add 1/4 cup hot water to the drained poha. cover it with a lid and set this aside for 5 minutes.
3. Take a banana, peel and mash it with a fork. you can also use soft mashable fruits like papaya, chikku, etc. instead of banana.
4. Now to the soaked poha, add the mashed banana and 1 tbsp jaggery powder / dates powder.
5. Now add in 1 tsp nuts powder. mash it very well until a soft consistency is reached.
6. Now add 2 tbsp breastmilk / formula milk. mix it once again and serve! for babies above one year, you can use cow milk.