1. Firstly, in a small mixy take 1 cup poha / beaten rice and blend to a fine powder.
2. Add 2 boiled & mashed potatoes, 1 finely chopped green chilli, 2 finely chopped cloves of garlic, 1/2 tsp mixed herbs, 1/2 tsp chilli flakes and 1/4 tsp pepper powder.
3. Also add 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves, 1/2 tsp salt and mix well. combine well forming a soft dough.
4. Now add 1/4 cup all purpose flour / maida and combine well forming a dough. you can alternatively add rice flour or cornflour.
5. Grease hands with oil, and pinch a ball sized dough. roll to a rope thickness making sure it's uniform throughout.
6. Cut to a 4 inch length or size of your choice. deep fry in hot oil keeping the flame on medium.
7. Stir using a stick to prevent from damaging. fry until the fingers turn golden brown and crisp.
8. Drain off over kitchen towel to remove excess oil.
9. Finally, enjoy poha fingers with tomato sauce.