Believe me it requires very less effort and gives you a pretty & delectable dessert to indulge on 🌷🌷
1. Take 1 cup all purpose flour / maida and mix with 1/4 tsp salt and 1 tsp sugar.
2. Add 100 gms butter to the flour. mix it with your hand or fork (butter should be cold). make crumb like texture.
3. Add 2-3 tbsp cold water and stir until the water is incorporated. we are mixing it well to make a dough. we are not kneading this dough. wrap it with plastic and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven at 200°c.
5. Slice 6 plums and place them in a bowl.
6. Mix 1/4 cup sugar with 2 tbsp cornstarch and add over the plums.
7. Roll the dough in a circle form and place it on a baking sheet.
8. Arrange the plum slices and fold the edges of the dough. brush the edges with some egg wash and sprinkle brown sugar on top.
9. Bake for about 40 minutes and relish it with some ice cream.
1. Add little extra sugar if your plum are sour.
2. Strain the plum slices before placing it on the crust .