Pin Wheel Sandwich
1. Cut the edges of 3 bread slices and press them with rolling pin.
2. Now in a bowl mix together 2 tbsp mayonnaise with 1 tsp onion, 1 tsp capsicum, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Keep bread slices in a line horizontally. glue their edges one next to the other with the help of water.
4. Now on 1 slice spread 2 tbsp green chutney then 2 tbsp tomato sauce on the next one followed by the mayonnaise mixture on the last one. roll them slowly and make a log.
5. Cover with silver foil to keep it in the fridge to set.
6. After 2 -3 hours open foil, cut slices and serve!!!!