Indian fasting, Dessert
Mrs Tiwaris Incredible Rasoi
1. In a pan, dry roast peanuts till light brown. you can do the same in a microwave or an oven as well.
2. Take them out and cool it lightly. now grind them to a coarse powder and keep aside.
3. Heat ghee in a pan and add singhara atta and cook till it is brown. once browned it will release back all the ghee.
4. At this stage, add powdered peanuts and mix them. remove and let it cool completely. now add desiccated coconut, breakfast sugar, chopped dried fruits and melon seeds.
5. Mix them and shape them into ladoos. just in case the mixture is too dry, add some melted ghee and then shape them round into ladoos. once shaped, roll them in dried desiccated coconut and serve.