Patta Gobhi Aloo Sabzi
North indian, Mains
1. Heat oil in a pan, add bay leaves, cumin seeds and green chillies. fry it for few seconds.
2. Add grated ginger and garlic. fry it for 1/2 a minute on medium flame.
3. Add finely chopped onion. fry the onions till it turns golden brown on medium flame.
4. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder. mix the spices and fry it for a minute on low flame.
5. Add chopped tomato and fry till tomatoes turns soft, cover the pan.
6. Add chopped cabbage, green peas and salt to taste, mix it.
7. Cover the pan and cook it for 14-15 minutes on low-medium flame while stirring in between.
8. Add garam masala powder and mix it. cover the pan and cook in on low-medium flame for a minute.
9. Turn off the flame, garnish with coriander leaves and ready to serve.
1. This recipe serves 5.
2. If you are using fresh peas, fry it with onions and spices for 3-4 minutes on low flame.