Chef Sanjyot Keer
Frying of paneer
1. In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients and mix well, add water as required to make a thick batter.
2. Add the paneer cubes to the batter, mix and coat well.
3. Heat oil in a wok for frying on high heat, fry the paneer until golden brown.
4. Remove them on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
Making the sauce
5. Heat oil in a wok, add mustard seeds and allow it to splutter. add the dry red chillies, green chillies, ginger, garlic and curry leaves. cook until the garlic is golden brown.
6. Add the red sauce, powdered spices, salt & pepper to taste. saute for a minute on a lower flame.
7. In a separate bowl mix curd, corn flour and add the mixture to the sauce, stir continuously as soon as you add the curd mixture, cook until sauce thickens.
8. Add water to adjust the consistency, bring it to a boil and add the fried paneer. toss it well with the sauce, add spring onion greens and serve hot.