Pan Fried Taro Root
These finger bites are best to prepare as snack for dinner nights.
1. Cut 10-12 pieces of boiled taro root in thin slices.
2. Mix all the rest of the ingredients namely 2 tbsp oil, salt to taste, 1/2 tsp ginger, 1/2 tsp garlic, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, dry mango / aamchur powder, coriander powder.
3. Now add the taro root slices in the spice mix. coat the slices with the mix.
4. Now on a low flame, pan fry these slices for 3-4 minutes (no oil required for pan fry)
5. And we are done! garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and chat masala.