Pan Fried Noodles
Chef Ranveer Brar
1 Heat oil in a kadhai, deep fry 1 cup boiled noodles till crisp. drain on absorbent paper to remove the excess oil. set aside.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, add 1 tbsp chopped ginger, 1 tbsp chopped garlic, 1 tbsp chopped celery and 1 tsp chopped green chillies. sauté till fragrant.
3. Add 1/2 cup chopped spring onion bulbs, 1/2 chopped carrot and 1/2 cup chopped broccoli. mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes.
4. Add 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms and 1/2 cup pok choy, mix well. stir and cook for 5-6 minutes.
5. Add salt to taste, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp chilli sauce and 1 tsp crushed black pepper. mix well.
6. Add 1 cup vegetable stock and 1 tsp sugar, mix it well. cover and cook for 5-7 minutes.
7. Pour the prepared vegetables over the fried noodles.
8. Garnish with chopped spring onion greens and serve hot.