North indian, Snacks
Yes I can Cook
1. In a mixing bowl take half cup of besan, turmeric powder, chilli powder, ajwain, chaat masala, salt and rice flour. mix well.
2. Now add a pinch of baking soda. it is optional. however, it makes your pakoda fluffy.
3. Now add water slowly and make a smooth batter.
4. Dip the whole palak leaves into batter. coat with batter on both sides.
5. Slowly drop into hot oil and deep fry. stir occasionally. fry till they become crisp and golden brown. remove the pakodas and drain onto a paper towel.
6. Serve hot with tomato ketchup and masala chai.