1. Roast the oats on a low flame. do keep stirring continuously while roasting oats until they become brown and crisp and then keep it aside
2. In the same pan add oil 1 tablespoon and 2 tbsp peanut and roast them.
3. In the same oil add 5-6 almonds, raisin and cashew and roast it until raisin become plump and cashew golden.
4. In the same oil add 6-7 curry leaves two slit green chili mustard seed and pinch of asafoetida and let it splutter.
5. Add in all the roasted ingredients like oats, peanut, dry fruit and add 1/2 tbsp of sugar, salt and chaat masala and mix everything.
6. Oats chivda is ready!!!!
Note: serves 2