Oats Almond Chocolate Cake
1. To a bowl add 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 1/2 cup curd. mix it well.
2. Add 1/2 cup jaggery powder. mix it well so that the jaggery gets dissolved. add 2-3 drops of vanilla extract. mix it well.
3. To the wet ingredients add dry ingredients namely 1 cup oats flour, 1/4 cup almond flour, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp baking soda. mix the ingredients well.
4. Pour the mixture in a greased baking tray. decorate it with sliced almonds.
5. Bake it at 180°c in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until baked properly. cool it completely and enjoy!