No Cornflour Tikki And Chole
1. Start with mashing up the potatoes; add the besan to it, add chilli powder, turmeric and salt. kneed it for about 3-4 minutes and make a smooth dough.
2. Make small sized balls with this dough and falten with the light pressure.
3. Heat the oil in a deep pan or tawa ; start to shallow fry the tikki.
4. Make sure to cook perfectly from both the sides. once the tikki is nice crisp and golden from all the sides, then you are done.
1. First heat the oil in a kadhai; add shah jeera and let it splutter. add in the ginger garlic paste and onion paste, keep stirring and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
2. Then add in the tomato paste and all the dry masalas. keep stirring and add the mashed potatoes and 2 cups of water .
3. Bring it to a quick boil. now add the chole (chickpeas) and keep cooking for 8-10 minutes on a low flame.
4. You can adjust the consistency of the gravy by adding some water. check for salt and other masala too. add as per your taste.
Lastly garnish with some fresh coriander leaves.
1. Place a tiki on a quarter plate ; top it with chole, add some curd, green and red chutneys. garnish with lots of onion. sprinkle a little chat masala. and ☺️