No Bake Mango Cheese Cake Parfait
1. Crush 1 packet of digestive biscuits with a rolling pin.
2. To the crushed biscuits add 2 tbsp melted butter. mix and keep aside.
3. Take a mango, peal it, cut it and make puree. in it add 100 gms cream cheese and mix.
4. Add sugar or honey as per your taste.
5. For making parfait take a glass, at the bottom add the crushed biscuits, later followed by mango cream cheese mixture and again a biscuit layer.
6. Top it with some cut mango pieces and keep in refrigerator to set for 2 hours. serve it cold and enjoy.