No Bake Cheesecake Strawberry Parfait
1. Add 8 graham crackers to a blender and blend on pulse until desired consistency. set aside.
For strawberry filling
2. Add 1 cup of washed and chopped strawberries, 2 tbsp white sugar, and a tsp lemon juice to a bowl. mix together. set aside.
For cheesecake filling
3. To a bowl add 8 oz softened cream cheese and beat with an electric hand mixer until smooth.
4. Add 4 tbsp powdered sugar and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and mix together.
5. Fold in 4 tbsp whipped cream. set aside.
6. Add 2 tbsp of cheesecake filling to a 5 oz cup.
7. Then add 3-4 spoons of crushed graham crackers to the cup.
8. Add 2 spoons of strawberry filling in an even layer on top of the crushed graham crackers.
9. Then add 2 regular spoons of cheesecake filling.
10. Add a thin layer of crushed graham crackers.
11. Next add one spoon of strawberry filling evenly on top of that.
12. Add a dollop of whipped topping and sprinkles of crushed graham crackers.